Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Back....

I'm back......

After having an incredibly blessed visit by my step-mom, I'm ready to get back in gear.  I wouldn't trade the world for those two weeks.  I admit that today the house STILL feels empty without her.  However, I'm ready to get back on track with normal.  "Normal" being school, housework, meal planning, and BLOGGING!  Let me tell you....I am behind on many things.  I did my best to put "normal" aside and focus on our time together. I have a growing list of posts that are waiting to be written and I'm ready to gear up and get them done.  During these two weeks, God has DEFINITELY been laying them on my heart.  He's about to take me out of my comfort zone on some of them!  Some of them I've been praying over about the best way to word them and others I've asked Him to take off my heart, but He has had other plans.  I'll just have to be obedient!

I also have some reviews to write and some give-a-ways to get started in the coming days.   I'm excited to be sharing some product and book reviews.  God has recently opened some doors I wasn't expecting when I started this "little" blog!  I'm thrilled to be working with some companies and media groups that are in favor of family-friendly products and can't wait to see where it all leads! 

So.....it's going to be a busy week and I can't wait to get started!  I do covet your prayers as I struggle to write some "deeper" posts in the coming days.  I always feel a bit vulnerable at those times, but God has NEVER let those moments go by without showing me afterwards why He wanted me to write each one.  I know this time will be no different as long as I'm following his leading.

No comments: