- Breakfast at church
- Lunch: white beans and ham in the crockpot; left-over biscuits and cornbread
- Dinner: Cowboy Spaghetti (didn't end up having this last week)
- smore's brownies
- Breakfast: Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
- Lunch: Alien Hot Dogs the boys FAVORITE (slice hot dog in 3 pieces, stick several spaghetti noodles through it lengthwise and boil.....look like aliens or jelly fish when done. We roll in Parmesan cheese.
- Dinner: Crockpot Pork Chops with stuffing & apples This was one of my favorite meals that Shannon made at Camp One Way when I attended a scrapbook retreat. Her similar recipe was in the C.O.W cookbook that I purchased.
- Breakfast: Blueberry Breakfast Crumble
- Lunch: quesadillas and chicken noodle soup
- Dinner: Ham & Potato Frittata
- Apple Jacks Cookies
- Breakfast: Bacon & Cheese Muffins
- Lunch: PB & J
- Dinner: Poppyseed Chicken using precooked chicken from the freezer
- Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Breakfast Biscuits
- Lunch: grilled cheese & tomato soup
- Dinner: Creamy Baked Mostacolli
- Breakfast: French Breakfast Puffs
- Lunch: leftover/sandwich if at home, but we hope to be out of the house by then and are planning on ice-skating with some of our homeschool church group friends and it will be a GREAT day to eat out!
- Dinner: Cheddar Potato & Ham Soup
Saturday is left open for whatever the mood hits. I'm sure I'll also have my arm twisted (though not very far!) to make some other desserts and treats during the week as well, but I specifically plan on trying out the Apple Jacks cookies.