Monday, May 14, 2012

Still here!

I think I was just completely in shock to realize how long it has been since I posted!  I know I occasionally have a couple of week breaks, but generally I post every day or couple of days. 

I honestly didn't think much about it until I got an email asking if I was OK!  Yikes. 

No----I've not abandoned blog world.  Yes, I'm still here! 

Life has just been a bit hectic.  It has been FANTASTIC.  It has been hard.  It has been busy.  It has had some really low downs and some amazing highs!  It's just been reality!

Truth is:  believe it or not, I'm somewhat stuck with my first case of "writer's block".  What's in my head/heart hasn't made it onto "paper".  I've had some different priorities in recent weeks. 

I've said all along that one of the greatest reasons I blog is to use it as a ministry tool.  I want to share my heart with others to encourage.  I seek to write what the Holy Spirit gives me as much as I can and right now....the well is dry.  Temporarily. 

I'm just seeking His will in some different directions right now. 

I want my blog to be a priority and I want the words I write to come from Him.  Unfortunately, I just don't have *those* words right now.  They will come....I KNOW they will because I can already feel him sending me back in that direction.  I've just been patiently waiting for Him to put something in my heart. 

All in all, though life has been whirlwind busy with some new directions we've been going and it's had some difficult situations come up, I've never been more at peace, more overflowing with joy, and more connected to those that are most important in my daily life.  God is blessing tremendously!  I'm thankful. 

I'll be back!  I just wanted to check back in with those of you that still come back for a visit occasionally!  I appreciate each of you! 

No comments: