I have been using a new hand sanitizer for the past couple of weeks. It is one that I had never heard of. I was interested in trying out the product to see how I liked it and I was offered the opportunity to also host a giveaway.
My review: PREFENSE hand sanitizer is definitely something that we are interested in using beyond this trial period. For those that know me, I'm a germ-a-phobe. I'm notorious for having an extra large Sam's size pump sitting around and going through the bottle frequently. Most especially I am an addict in the winter months out of necessity and habit. Having dealt with a compromised immune system for many years, being vigilant against germs is second nature for me.
However, I HATE the alcohol that is in my current brand. It stings. It stinks. It dries my hands out when I use it frequently. Yet, I use it anyway. Fortunately, my daughter read about another brand that she thought I might be interesting in trying. SCORE!
Prefense! It's natural. It contains no alcohol. I was hesitant because I'm picky about how things smell. The big question: did it please? Oh yes! Does it deliver? Definitely!
A bit of information from the company:
• No alcohol! Prefense is made of natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
• Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings! This is what moms really love to hear about!
• Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
• Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
• Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
This mom LOVES that it is natural and safe for kids. No more worry about "what if"! My hands are grateful!
Prefense is on Facebook and Twitter. You can purchase it directly from the company or from amazon. They are currently running a great special on a combo pack of the smaller bottle and wipes in their store.
Giveaway----Prefense has generously offered one reader the LARGE 8 oz bottle of 640 applications (which could potentially last you a VERY long time...even as much as almost 2 years according to their data).
To enter: simply just leave a comment on this blog post! (If you are commenting as "anonymous" please be sure to include your name and email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!)
For a 2nd entry: become a follower of my blog, then come back and leave a 2nd comment that says you follow. Simple enough.
Winner will be chosen at random. Giveaway ends at midnight on Sunday, October 2nd. Winner will be contacted on Monday! Good luck!
Thank you, Prefense! You've made a believer out of me! (Honestly!!!)